Sunday, April 18, 2010

Labor of Love

I finally finished another craft project. I have been working on this for quite a while and spent more money than I had planned. I received inspiration at the Cotton Tails Craft Show in Birmingham and I am very pleased with the result. I got the brass chandelier from my parents house along with five of the teacups. The other five I got at Goodwill. I simply used spray primer and apple green spray paint. I had to purchase a diamond drill bit in order to drill holes through the bottom of the teacups. Brandon drilled all of the holes for me (thanks hus-ban-dino). After much searching I finally found the right kind of nut to hold the teacups onto the chandelier. Here is the final result:

No comments:

Post a Comment