Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Budding Chef

Yesterday I was given a wonderful opportunity by a great friend! My friend Jennifer will be 30 on April 15 and in celebration of her big day she invited 12 of her closest friends to join her in a cooking class.

During the class we learned how to make pizza from scratch. We made our own dough and then learned how to make four different recipes. My team (Myself, Amanda and Javier) made Apple and Gorgonzola! Below are a couple of pics of my team and the pizza we made.




All of the recipes were delicious and the class ended with a meal (we sampled all of the recipes)! The bonus was that we each got to bring home enough dough to make one 12 inch pizza. So using what I had available in my frig I made the BBQ Chicken recipe. Below is what was left after Brandon and I had dinner.


I had so much fun! Thanks Jennifer and Happy 30th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment