Saturday, February 13, 2010

Balance

This week has been particularly difficult, work has been crazy and a couple of my friends have been dealing with some difficult situations. My daily challenge is a good work/life balance. This week has been heavy on the work side, even though my thoughts have been with Leah and Haley work has demanded all of my attention. I go to bed thinking about work and wake up and the first thing I do is check my work issued BB. Brandon has done most of the cooking and cleaning this week and I am so grateful that he does not mind picking up the pieces. My next thought goes to I can't imagine adding a child to this equation...

Leah and Haley my thoughts and prayers are with y'all.

Haley, I pray that you find peace with whatever decision you and Cameron decide to make. Let your motherly instincts guide you.

Leah, I pray that you recover quickly and that you do not have any setbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment