Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Brandon!

UPDATE
Brandon had a third birthday celebration...Brandon and I went out to eat at Connor's with mom, dad, Lanny and Judy. We had a wonderful time and had a wonderful meal! He might start thinking he is special with all of these birthday celebrations :-)! Love you Brandon and thanks mom and dad!

I know it is a day late, but I just wanted to celebrate Brandon's Birthday one more time! Yesterday Brandon turned 37 years old! We celebrated by having dinner at Rosie's in Huntsville and then we saw Harry Connick Jr in concert at the VBC. It was such a good concert and much more personal than any other concert I have ever attended. He entertained us all with a little New Orleans style jazz, a little "grandpa" music (this is how Harry described it), a little q&a and a lot of laughs. It was more of a variety show. Brandon and I both had a wonderful time! Happy Birthday Sweet Husbandino, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment