Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 20, 2011

After months of waiting, Carlee arrived at 4:03 PM on May 20. The day was very surreal. First of all I had a scheduled C-Section, so the doctor told me to pick a day. That is something that I did not expect, being able to pick my child's birthday. So, when I picked Monday May 23 for several reasons and the hospital was overbooked, I schedule her big day for Friday May 20. I also realized that that was when someone else planned on her arriving and that all of my reasons really were quite silly and did not matter.

The morning of on our way to the hospital.


After hours of waiting here she is! C-Section was originally scheduled for 10, but I kept getting bumped to later in the day.

Such a sweet girl and so beautiful!

Mommy and Daddy are so proud!

Headed home!

No comments:

Post a Comment