Saturday, June 27, 2009

About Us

Brandon and I met due to the efforts of my good friends Leah and Dennis Fuqua and Brandon's brother Brock. Who knew that after knowing Brock for so many years that I would become part of his family. We had our first date in August of 2007, not your typical date...Brandon power washed my house and then we ate at Stevarino's. He was very sweet he brought me a housewarming gift, candles! After a short "courtship" we became engaged over Veteran's Day Weekend 2007. Then the planning began, I instantly knew where and when I wanted to get married. We were married on October 25, 2008 at Oak Alley Plantation in Vacherie, LA. It was my dream wedding, I have always wanted to be married at this beautiful Southern Plantation...it is reminiscent of Twelve Oaks on Gone with the Wind and it is where Bo and Hope (Days of Our Lives) were married. The home was featured in many other films, but these come to mind first. We bought a house in Cullman, AL in a quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood and are really enjoying making it a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment